giovedì 4 febbraio 2010

Gemes Anna

NAME : GEMES
FIRST NAME : Anna
TEL : 0034 622 128 039
E-MAIL : annamanna333@yahoo.it

Personnel artistic experiences : my works and interest are characterized by a manifoldness, openness, the integration of both circus and theater.
I started to Dance and do Theater-dance in 2000 in Budapest, that I based on and completed by Yoga and Thai-chi. During my travels my interest grew on guggling, acrobatic, mime and singing. Than when I participated in an experimental theater piece in Naples I dived into the world of theater & into performing on stage, which then led me to a Clown Company to Lecce.
I met street-theater during my travels in 2003 in Athens as a fire juggler, participating in acrobatic, living music performances.
From 2005 I live in Italy and perform mainly as a soloist on events, festivals etc.
I start my solo as a mime-living sculpture Contortionist of Body & street Situations throwout which I integrate in my stile the need of direct connections to the public and the immediate reacting-improvisation, which clowns are so famous for..This quality today is a basic for my work with bizarre and comic characters (The Antcs, The Skier, Mary Porkins etc) on parades, or itinerant situations, or for the bigging of my actual show, Metaphormicola.
from 2006 I collaborate closely with a several named Italian street theater company.(f.e.: “Poeti dei sempre allegri”)
My first show, the “Tűz-eső” (Rain of Fire) recalls an ancient women archetype by integrating fire-juggling, yoga as a dance and acrobatic. Its a travel to the word of Sceheresade by the light if the fire.
in 2008 i create Metaphormicola, my present show, a comical transformation by 4 metamorphoses.

Write what do you aspect and your needs for the project (Artistic, Transport, Technique ….) :
une scène, une sono, des lumières, possibilité de jouer également dans la rue.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento