venerdì 5 febbraio 2010

Leap Emily


- Name: Leap
- First name: Emily
- Email: emilyleap@yahoo.com

- Personnel artistic experiences :
I started with modern dance, then began training on trapeze at the San Francisco Circus Center. In San Francisco I worked as a solo trapeze artist in a variety of venues. I worked with a site specific dance company, Lizz Roman and Dancers, and with a circus company, Circo Zero. In 2009 I received an Isadora Duncan Dance Award in San Francisco for best individual performance in Circo Zero's "Sol Niger". My most recent projects include a two hour aerial installation, dealing with duration and exhaustion, which was a solo, and a duet that involved flying on a piano. I am also very invested in contact improvisation

- Write what do you aspect and your needs for the project (Artistic, Transport, Technique ….) :
Well, as I am an aerialist, I will need something to rig from. And I am more interested to come to Portugal to find people to work with than I am to develop a solo project.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYNkQrXYfyk

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento