lunedì 1 febbraio 2010

Oliveira Inês

- Name: Oliveira
- First name:
Inês
- Phone:
(oo351)917727908
- Email: antidotoazul@gmail.com


- Personnel artistic experiences: For the last 5 years I have been working as a dancer with different groups of dance and theater-dance. In parallel I´ve been a researcher for aerial techniques (tissue, rope, trapezium) and other circus techniques that I could transform into a personal speech. Improvisation and dance composition/creation have been my focus, but I use my voice, my pencil, or any other toy as an excuse to play.

- Write what do you aspect and your needs for the project (Artistic, Transport, Technique ….): I have no idea of how my project will be like, but I know it´s a step for my first solo, which doesn´t mean I want to work alone, in fact this is an opportunity to focus in my work without being isolated and traveling at the same time. I would like to work with a musician, Laurent, and with anyone who shares a curiosity for composition issues: How can I organize my ideas and to make them truly exist though movement. My objective is to be clearer about my own way of doing things, my own way of speaking, of making statements. I´ll be working also with another dancer, Blaise. I´ll have my backpack, a video camera and an audio recorder. For the rest, my body is enough. I would like to use public transports or hitchhiking for travel.


- For the reconstitution of the project named « Rencontre de l'INVENDU, de l'INVENDABLE et du PAS ENCORE VENDU » please write here below your Internet address of web page's where it is possible to see some videos or/and photos of your artistic work:

www.circolando.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkGrDkizxhY

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento